Closed Positions Window
In the “Closed Positions” window, you will see information regarding your accounts’ closed positions listed by trading period.
To view a desired time period, simply input two dates: “From” and “Till”, and press “Load” to view the closed position history for that period.
The checkbox “Creation Time” shows the selected time period for the closed positions.
Account – Account number.
Account Type - Type of the Account (Demo/Real).
Username - For trading accounts: Client login (Account’s owner); For managed accounts: Money manager login (Manager of this account).
Ticket – An individual number assigned to each trade, the ticket number is unique and will be required when you need support for a specific trade.
Instrument – The symbol of the financial instrument.
Amount – Number of lots currently opened for this instrument.
Sell/Buy – Direction of the trade.
Open Price – Opening rate of the position.
Close Price – Closing rate of the position.
P/L Pips – Gross profit or loss on a position in pips at the moment of closing the position.
Calculation: P/L Pips =
- Sell: = (Open Price – Current Rate) * 10^k * Amount;
- Buy: = (Current Rate - Open Price) * 10^k * Amount;
P/L – Gross profit or loss on the position in base currency at the moment of closing the position.
Calculation: P/L =
- AAA/USD: P/L Pips / 10^k;
- USD/AAA: P/L Pips / (10^k * (Ask(USD/AAA) + Bid(USD/AAA)) / 2);
- AAA/BBB -> USD/BBB: P/L Pips / (10^k * (Ask(USD/BBB) + Bid(USD/BBB)) / 2);
- AAA/BBB -> BBB/USD: P/L Pips / (10^k) * (Ask(BBB/USD) + Bid(BBB/USD)) / 2;
Commission – Total commission charged from trading (directly proportional to the position
price and amount).
Calculation: There are four variants of formula:
- Constant Per Lot: Commission = CommissionValue * Lots;
- Percent Per Lot: Commission = CommissionValue * Lots * Open Price * Cross Pair;
- Constant Per Deal: Commission = CommissionValue;
- Percent Per Deal: Commission = CommissionValue * Open Price * Cross Pair;
Transaction Fee – Total amount of transaction fees charged for each transaction
(does not depend on position price or amount).
Calculation: There are four variants of formula. They are the same as in calculation of the commissions.
Swap – Total amount of interest swap charged per transaction.
Calculation: There are three variants of formula:
- By Points: Swap = Swap Value * Lots * Contract Size * Pip;
- By Points: Swap = Swap Value * Lots * Contract Size * Open Price * Cross Pair;
- By Points: Swap = Swap Value * Lots * Contract Size * Open Price * Cross Pair / (100 * 360);
Net P/L – Net P/L on the position in base currency at the moment of closing the position.
Includes all charged commissions, transaction fees and swaps from current position.
Calculation: Net P/L = P/L + Commission + Transaction Fee + Swap;
Open time – Time when this position was opened.
Close time – Time when this position was closed.
Reason – Reason for closing the position.